11.26.2003

Turkey Day is coming... I'm hungry. I've been thinking about more computer analogies. This is kind of complicated but makes a little bit of sense. In software, things are built to work with other systems. Things are abstracted to simplify software development for instance. You don't have to know the details of graphics hardware to write a 3D game because Direct X is an abstraction layer that takes care of it. I spend a lot of time thinking about how strange it is to be alive, the weirdness of it all. I also think of day to day reality as a blanket on the weirdness that might be something I should spend more time focusing on.

If everybody believes in and loves flying pigs but I'm sure that they don't exist it doesn't change the fact that I live in a world that revolves around the mythical beasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home