8.05.2004

Time for an experiment and I need your input. My blog is named Zero Comments because I see it at the bottom of each of my posts. People apparently like to treat PCs like glorified televisions, using the mouse as the remote control. Or maybe my blog is just boring. Due to the name of the blog, this experiment may result in a cataclysmic pardox much like bubble gum flavored bubble gum. It's worth it though because I want new shoes and I have a truely horrible sense of fashion.

So click the comments link and post links to your favorite web stores for clothes. People say style is something you have to develop on your own. True but it can't get much worse at this point so fire away. Or don't.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home