7.24.2004

Drank too much coffee again. I've been watching how I think so I can figure out how to code DryWit version 0.1

I'm not really sure but I'm starting to think of the brain as a jagged array not defined by geometry, but by algorithms. So think of a neural network where the nodes aren't simple values that constitute a formula but evolving functions with standard interfaces. Maybe even a bigger function that passes interface changes to other nodes or even better, a node interface API so that no management functions are necessary. XML. A markup language for the brain. XML probably wouldn't be quite up for the task because XML is "a simplified subset of SGML, capable of describing many different kinds of data. Its primary purpose is to facilitate the sharing of structured text and information across the Internet." So we're left with SGML, something that's been in development for decades.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home