12.09.2004

Quote of the Day

It's been a while since my last quote of the day but here's a real classic from Donald Rumsfeld regarding the grilling he took from a troop about a lack of adequate armor on our vehicles. A sentence that starts bad and spirals into nonsense. A quote that has inspired me to reopen my $2 word and alliteration vault... His words a cryptic cacophony of incoherence tragically escaped from a mind pregnant with incompetence.

"I don't know what the facts are but somebody's certainly going to sit down with him and find out what he knows that they may not know, and make sure he knows what they know that he may not know, and that's a good thing."

That is the most eloquent description of bureaucracy I think I've ever read.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sola said...

I'm working on a story about local bloggers. How do I contact you?
Kinsee
kinseemorlan@yahoo.com
619-436-9034

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans nevada

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home