6.30.2004

Got another speeding ticket today. I was doing somewhere near 100mph and a Motorcycle cop pulled up next to me and smiled. So I pull over and he asks how fast I think I was going. I said "5000 RPM in 5th gear so I was probably going pretty fast." He smiled again and said I was doing well over 90MPH which I've heard is enough to get a wreckless driving charge.

Then something strange happened. He said I must have had good parents because I was the first person not to lie and say I wasn't going that fast in a long time. I told him I race my car and we started talking about suspension and gear ratios. So he goes back to his bike for a while, comes back and says "I knocked it down to 80 and by the way, see if you can get that registration taken care of when you get a chance."

Best cop ever. Moral of the story is that there is a fine line between ass kissing and arguing that people seem to appreciate.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your site in my research on defend speeding tickets. Thanks for providing information on this post. Always looking for info like this for defend speeding tickets and found your site helpful. Best of success in growing the website.

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work taxes treatment cancer Directions for taking adipex How to refill a brother ink cartridge Seiko citizen dive watches ritalin malpractice and negligence law enforcement savaria wheelchair lift breast enlargement pay per click

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home