7.16.2004

I think I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that I need to work in games and software if I'm going to be content with a job. Maybe games and software are the only things I work on that really challenge and interest me that I've come across so far. Wonder what I'll be doing in 10 years...

Every wonder how games are made? Here's a discussion I had recently with the guys I'm working with on the driving simulator project. LINK That VW Bus was created by our graphics guru by the way.

I have a knack for taking something and breaking it down into pieces. That's how I did the search engine. With my self diagnosed case of ADHD it's the only time I'm able to focus for more than a few minutes on something.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw your blog about finance jobs - as it is along the same lines I thought I would share this link with you. We were paying far too much for family things like clothes for us and the kids, games consoles inc the new Wii and soon to be PS3, car insurance/home insurance/pet insurance, broadband, mobile phones, landline calls, home and garden items, camping equipment and utilities/loans etc - you name it, we were spending too much on it.

Then a friend of mine recommended a site called www.bargainplace.co.uk. We were able to get cheaper electricity, gas, mobile phone, broadband and loan deals at bargainplace. Thanks to my friend (and the site) I am saving something like £100 a month and can afford an extra holiday abroard each year. Booked of course on www.bargainplace.co.uk. Thanks bargainplace ;-) !!

2:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Volvo trucks list.php Internet surveillance miami Liberal arts program changing distance learning format Grapejuice zocor Cirurgia transexual moniter tele surveillance portable Allergies+to+alcohol surveillance 2bvideo

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home