9.23.2004

If you can't catch me...

This guy would be kind of hard to book without a face or fingerprints. I'm teaching myself how to create 3d objects so I can build odds and ends and maybe a car for Motorsport. This gingerbread man is my first creation. I'm also hoping to create images to accompany my blog posts instead of stealing them. I guess that means this post should be about the cruel nature of the stand up comedy business.

It's kind of funny, I spent $50 on a book that teaches the use of free software. You can download the tools I used to create the bread-man at blender3d.org. My first real contribution is going to be an extremely fancy cone for use on race tracks. I want to have the most accurately modelled cones availible on the face of God's green earth. It'll be my sole lasting contribution to humanity. I'm going to release it under the Creative Commons License so it can be used by anybody anywhere.

8 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous Person said...

Well you could design them on a computer then build the thing in real life. Call me when you have some venture capital and I'd be glad to help ;)

12:57 PM  
Blogger Anonymous Person said...

I already have the idea. I could tell you but then, well you know.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Anonymous Person said...

I couldn't agree more. Pickup Stix is OK but it seems a little to manufactured. I like to get that crazy MSG high that only comes from authentic Chinese food. There is a good Indian restaurant downtown called Rainforest or something similar. They have belly dancers that jiggle their way around the tables. Maybe they could jump on the car hoods while people wait in line.

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

california custom home builder
Information => california custom home builder

5:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 10 because you have done a good job. Great Job,

Free Access To More Information Aboutbusiness it

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! levaquin tab 500mg and alcohol dosage of levaquin Patterns for victorian style wedding dresses clomid for to long in a cycle Klonopin zoloft wellbutrin libido Toon sex kds uti and levaquin calibration oven temperature

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site cards stationery gate opener florida Good+skin+care

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Palm trees beach totes stores ebay comcoastal-ecl Racing wheelchair laptop memory ibm t22 Serial keys videocam express resources hewitt 401k buspirone kenneth cole tan leather laptop messenger bag briefcase 2005 legacy subaru turbo where can i buy zithromax Sandisk 10gb compactflash memory card review Advent laptop Tall rubber boots dell laptop bios Headsets for talking on yahoo

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home