4.03.2004

Woohoo, I'm getting the Padres games in High Definition this year. Ahhhh, I don't have time to watch the game and research everything I want! I'm using KDevelop to write my Brainstorm application using Python. I just need to figure out how to use the Google API now.

I'm using kde right now as my Linux desktop environment but I'm going to grab a copy of Gnome 2.6. I believe that you can't really understand Windows without also understanding other operating systems. Same idea applies to desktop environments, I need KDE and Gnome to get a good feel for User Interface design.

Check that, I just found a page on using Mono (Open source .Net implementation) with the Google API. I wonder if Kdevelop supports C#. Reminder to myself to keep working on the article...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home