1.11.2005

Blog Photog

I'm having my photos taken right now for an article in a local magazine about bloggers. I'm trying to look natural so I'm writing in my blog of course. The guy is right next to me with a fancy looking camera with a detachable flash and a light meter. The goal here is to look natural, easier said than done. The lights are off, he's using the glow from my LCD to create the geek ambiance. I laughed and he pounced, snapping a bunch in rapid succession, interesting experience.

I'm migrating my blog to the highly acclaimed but non-free TypePad. Check it out here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

2:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home